Prince George’s County has numerous strengths and assets on which to build a more prosperous, equitable, and sustainable future.
Plan 2035 commits to capitalizing on these advantages as we plan for future growth and development and allocate our resources.
Our strengths and assets include:
- Abundant Environmental Resources
- Catalytic Investment
- Regional Medical Center at Largo Town Center
- Emerging Industry Clusters
- Preeminent Research and Educational Institutions
- Strategic Location in the Region and Access to the District of Columbia and the City of Baltimore
- Transportation Infrastructure
- 15 Metro Stations and 11 Planned Purple Line Stations